Monday, November 12, 2007

Birthday Celebrations at Dante's Down the Hatch

My mother and brother both have November birthdays just a few days apart. So, the family decided to go to Dante's Down the Hatch, a fondue restaurant in Atlanta. Unfortunately we could not take pictures inside, so we took them right before we left. We had a great time cooking our own food and getting to see one another. For me, family time is crucial and I miss them very much being 3 hours away. I know that doesn't seem like a lot, but it is when your husband is the pastor of a church which means no weekends off!! Anyways, below are the pictures, so enjoy!


The Gale Crew!

What a wonderful blessing to be able to have the entire family celebrate the joy of life and the special birthdays of this month!

My daddy and mama are in love with each other more today than ever before. This is evident in there day to day lives. The Lord continues to expand their hearts to hold more and more love continually.

Happy!

We never seem to take photographs with just the two of us anymore! So here is the love of my life and me, happier today than ever before.

No comments: