Saturday, July 10, 2010

Continuing the process, but excited to be here!

 


This is a collage of David's graduation and commissioning. I wish that I had more photographs from his commissioning service held on June 16, but I was having some camera difficulties. I am so proud of his accomplishments! He finished school within 3 years, and was certified as a provisional member in the United Methodist Church. Now he must complete a 3 year period of many more interviews, meetings, and book readings before he can be certified as an Elder in Full Connection. We are excited to be in this part of the process! We have endured many difficult, as well as joyful times to arrive at this moment, and with God's help we look forward to the journey ahead. I am thrilled to be able to share this with you!

No comments: