Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Give that Baby some Food!

This morning I was trying to fix Samuel some cereal for breakfast and I dropped the container. Cereal went all on the floor and I was able to salvage some of the cereal. Unfortunately I lost most of it in the calamity to the floor. Instead of immediately cleaning up the mess, I poured Samuel a bowl and got him settled with it. When I finally got to the place of being able to clean up my mess, I realized that I had a little helper already doing it! Emma was in the kitchen eating the cereal off the floor! This definitely went beyond the 5 second rule. She had cereal in both hands and in her mouth. I had to take a picture, which allowed her time to rescue a few more honeycombs before being tossed outside for the birds!



Caught Red-Handed!

No comments: