Monday, April 14, 2008

Brinner!

Our family often enjoys a meal that we like to call "brinner", breakfast for dinner. If we have pancakes I cook, and if its waffles or eggs David does it. Well tonight we decided to have pancakes, so I then went to the kitchen to get brinner started. Only after a few moments of being in the kitchen, Samuel joined me. Thanks to Grandma, he loves to cook! He even walks around our house with a kitchen spoon pretending to stir food and then feed it to everyone in the room. It is adorable! Generally I sit him on our counter top and let him help with what we are doing. So tonight I let him stir the pancake mix as I cooked them. Here are a few pictures that David got with our little chef in action!




1 comment:

Grandma said...

Ahh, too cute! Tell him next time he comes maybe we can make brownies. Yum!